Saturday, February 27, 2010

Win Win!!!

Ok, so you all know I love American Crafts, right? And you probably also know that my scrapping idol is Lizzy Kartchner? Well, how do you think I reacted when I saw this??? Yep, I was just a tad excited!!! 1337 people left comments, and lil 'ol me was lucky enough to be chosen. I seriously cannot believe it!!! What are the chances?! This is seriously the best day ever (ok second to my kids being born, but it's right up there!!!)

Here's what will soon be in my hot little hands, being licked and fondled...


















This adorable tote was handed out at CHA. You can't get them anywhere else. OMG!!! This is too good to be true!!!

And it just gets better! On Thursday, I was crowned Scrapz' Queen of the Stampers 2010!!! Yep... all that stamping really paid off! So now, not only do I have heaps of cool projects made (some have even been picked up for pub!!!), but I also have a beautiful stamp set and a very generous voucher for the store! Thank you so much Heike and the DT girls!!! I am so truly grateful! And thanks to everyone who popped by and left comments on my work during the comp. Your kind words and support never fail to brighten my day!

I guess this makes up for the few days I spent being sad and sorry without my computer!!! LOL! I hope you have a wonderful day! I'll be buzzing all day for sure!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG you seriously have every right to be a TAD excited, well done on the wins.....

Tina

Kerryn said...

Woohoo! Enjoy those new goodies :).

And congrats on the ScrapzBiz win. Completing all the challenges twice was an awesome effort (not to mention the fact that everything was gorgeous!!!).

Sheree said...

OMG Chloe you lucky, lucky girl!!! You'll have so much fun with that bundle of goodies!!! Congrats!!!! You did such an awesome job at Scrapz too getting all those challenges done twice... you really deserved to win!

Sheree xx

Melissa said...

I think CONGRATULATIONS and CONGRATULATIONS is on order for you Missy....how darn exciting is all that news.
Loving that tote, I can see that being lovingly looked after/used.And look at all the goodies you get....you seriously lucky girl.
And the comp,, wooohoo, You are on a roll Chloe...keep em coming

Anonymous said...

Woohoo Clo!!!!
What an awesome win, that tote is too cute but oh, please don't lick it all, LOL.
Congratulations on winning the Scrapz Biz comp too, it was very well deserved :)

SANDIE MALLON said...

spoilt tart.congrats babe.. enjoy that fondling... :)

KarenB said...

Congratulations Chloe, how exciting!! I bet you create some amazing things with those goodies!

Kirsty said...

LMAO @ licked..

CONGRATS!!!!! Have fun fun fun!

Vanessa said...

I read on Elizabeth's blog that
Chloe had won and I thought to myself "no, it couldn't be..." Whoopy! Congrats to you! I had to buy my stash from Jordie. I love it!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

LOL! That is one awesome prize!!! Yum! :)