Sunday, February 21, 2010

Done and Done!!!

Some say I'm a freak (Tanya... that's you!!! LOL!)... and I probably have to agree with them! LOL! Because today I finished the last two Scrapz.Amour challenges... for the second time! Yep, that's 20 stamping projects in just over 2 weeks. But it has been so fun and really inspiring, plus I've used so many of my stamps that I hadn't yet had a chance to use (read: too lazy!!!).

So here's my final two projects;


















Get Well Soon! Card
Cardstock - Bazzill, PP - Scenic Route, Stamps - Stampin' Up!, Pink Paislee, Mask - Jenni Bowlin (bracket sticker), Rub-on - Karen Foster Designs, Ink - Tsukineko.

This butterfly card has to be one of my fave creations for the comp. I tried out a new technique that I found online - using a sticker as a mask to stamp over. In hindsight, it probably would have been better to use something thinner as the mask, like copy paper, but I am still happy with the rustic look of this little card. Such a fun way to create custom accents for cards and layouts!


















To/From Tag
Cardstock - Bazzill, PP - Making Memories, Die-cut - Sizzix, Stamp - Pink Paislee, Ink - Tsukineko, Felt heart embellishment - Making Memories, Button - unknown, Ribbon - unknown, Cream embroidery floss - DMC.

This tag is a little sneaky in that it uses MM Christmas paper and a a Pink Paislee Christmas stamp, but is actually a V-Day themed project. I love when my products can do double duty! I can't believe it has taken me this long to realise Christmas products CAN be used for stuff other than just Christmas!!! LOL!

Well, that is it for a few days, me thinks. Gotta rest my poor hands after all that stamping! LOL!

I hope you have had a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Sheree said...

Wow Chloe what an awesome effort! Good on you! You must have a nice little stash of cards and tags now ready to be used!

Sheree xx

Chloe said...

These are gorgeous, I just love them!!! Stamping over a mask is such a great idea! I must try it :-). I just don't have a gorgeous background stamp like the one you have used. *Sigh*

Kerryn said...

Woohoo well done you!

I LOVE how your card turned out. Very very nice!

Nerrida said...

Those cards are great and very cute baby pics!