Saturday, February 6, 2010

Scrapz.Amour Challenges 2 and 3!!!

Just a quick post to share my entries for two of the Scrapz.Amour challenges over at Scrapz. I've been having lots of fun completing the challenges so far and have learnt a few new tricks as well.

Challenge 2 was to use foam tape to add dimension to a stamped image;


















Challenge 3 was to create a chocolate slider and incorporate stamps into the design;


















I haven't put a chocolate block into the slider just yet... might just leave that until Feb 13th because otherwise I might just find myself having to buy another block!!! LOL!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

3 comments:

Kerryn said...

Love these Chloe!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Two great cards Chloe, I would have to do the same with the chocolate bar.

Sorry haven't been by lately, been having computer problems

hugs
Kaye x

Melissa said...

Lovin that first card Clo, and LOL about the block of choccy.Congrats on becoming and Aunty for the first time.How on EARTH are you going to be able to wait...LOL