Friday, February 19, 2010

Can't Stop Stamping!!!

LOL! I have well and truly caught the stamping bug! I am totally addicted to stamping at the moment... which is great given all the stamps I have (most of which are unused, but don't tell DH that!!! LOL!)

Last night I made another two cards using the design that I used for the fabric stamped card I posted yesterday. This time I stamped the cupcakes onto pp and cardstock, then layered them together for a cool paper-pieced look.
































Celebrate today! and happy birthday to u! Cards
Cardstock - Bazzill, PP - Fancy Pants Designs, Alphas - American Crafts, Rub-ons - Imaginisce, Stamp - Hero Arts, Ink - Tsukineko, Punch - Fiskars, black machine thread, foam dots.

You will notice on the second card I layered one heart over another with foam, plus propped the entire cupcake up on faom for some extra dimension.

These cards are my repeat projects for Challenges 1 and 2.

Yesterday I bought heaps of the new Cosmo Cricket releases. I get a $40 a week spending money budget... I blew the whole lot in one go on these gorgeous gorgeous products! LOL! No money for me until next Thursday... but lots and lots of happy crafting! I hope to get stuck into it tonight! Yippee!!!

It's much cooler here today. Yay!!!

Have a happy, scrappy weekend!

4 comments:

Kerryn said...

Wow these are fabulous Chloe!!!

Julie said...

love these chloe

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these cards Clo!!!!
The cupcakes look fantastic :)

Melissa said...

Gorgeous set of cards Chloe, and you lucky girl getting your hands on some CC already..yummy, I can't wait to get my hands on some too