Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wanna Win a Scene?!

Check this out;


















So cute!!! And guess what?.. you can win it here!!!

I have been making lots the last week or so but a lot of it has been picked up for pub so I can't show it here. I can share this layout, however. I made it for this weeks' What's Cooking challenge at Scrapz. Sheree challenged us to include the colour yellow, string, stripes, and two types of alphas into a layout. Here's my take;


















I love this photo of DD. She is such a cutie... and she NEVER stops talking!!! Drives me mad sometimes!

Today sees the Scrapz.Amour challenges kick off at Scrapz. Do check it out as it should be lots if fun and super inspiring.

In other non-scrappy news, tomorrow I will be an aunty for the first time! I am so excited! My Sis in Law is being induced tomorrow morning. So please keep her in your thoughts and I'll hopefully have some piccies to share really soon!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

3 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Love your Chatterbox layout Chloe! Congrats on winning The Biggest Loser too! You did awesome :)

Kerryn said...

I have one of those chatterboxes too! She is 6 now and hasn't stopped talking for the last 3 years LOL.
Love the layout!!! Hope everything goes well for your SIL tomorrow :).

Leeann Pearce said...

thanks and you in the draw...love that LO too...just gorgeous!!!