Saturday, February 20, 2010

Inky Fingers!!!

That's what I have, almost permanently, given all the stamping I am doing!!! LOL!

I have another three projects to share today, all of which I completed last night. I really should have been sleeping, but I was having too much fun! I can get so much done in the night when the kiddos are asleep!

So first up is a small chocolate slider. This is much smaller than the larger one I made before Valentine's Day. It only requires a 6x6 piece of paper.


















Enjoy Chocolate Slider
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!, PP - Little Yellow Bicycle, Stamp - Stampin' Up!, Ink - Tsukineko, Clear embossing powder - Stampin' Up!, Brads - Stampin' Up!, Ribbon - unknown, foam adhesive.

Next is a card using the Kissing technique. For this one I 'kissed' the solid elephant stamp with a small floral/dotty background stamp.


















Happy Belated Birthday Card
Cardstock - Bazzill, Stampin' Up!, PP - Fancy Pants Designs, Stamp - Stampin' Up!, Ink - Tsukineko, Stampin' Up!, Alphas - Adornit, Rhinestones - Kaiser.

And last but not least is this;













Yum! Card
Cardstock - Stampin' Up!, PP - Making Memories, Stamps - Hero Arts, Ink - Tsukineko, Black embossing powder - Stampin' Up!, Brads - FTI.

You may have noticed my recent addiction to my new Hero Arts Cupcakes stamp set!!! LOL! It is just so cute, great for birthday cards, and was such a bargain, too. I got it for about $8.50 on eBay. Gotta love that!!!

Off now to stamp some more!

1 comment:

Kerryn said...

You are on a stamping roll Chloe!! Love your new cupcake stamp :).