Saturday, February 13, 2010

I LOVE American Crafts!!!

At the mo, my biggest crush is on American Crafts!!! OMG! Don't they just make the funnest products around?! I am hanging out to get my hands on some of the Dear Lizzy line, plus I have accumulated a stash of the Blue Skies range that I am just dying to dig into. Oh, and Thickers... who doesn't love them?! My stash seems to be breeding! It's out of control!!!

In the Dec/Jan Ticklez kit from Scrapz, I was happy to find there was a sheet of I Heart You pp from American Crafts. It's red with white hearts all over it... so sweet! So, with Valentine's Day just around the corner, I decided to make a quick V-Day card with it;


















I simply punched a circle from the pp, making sure to get just one heart inside, then lined them up in a grid. I used one of the punched circles as part of my sentiment too! I used some old American Crafts rub-ons for the lettering. And then just a touch of stitching and it was done! Easy peasy!!!

I have entered this card into this week's challenge at the Studio blog.

Oh, and for those of you so kind to wish me well, I am very happy to say that I will be getting a refund for my concert tickets!!! Now begins my trying to think of another 'best' present ever!!! LOL!

Happy Valentine's Day for tomorrow too! xxx

4 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

What a fab little card Chloe, perfect for valentine's. So glad to here you are getting a refund. Is he into the footy, rugby or are there any other good concerts coming up that you could replace them with. Good luck thinking!

hugs
Kaye x

Melissa said...

Yay so glad you got a refund Chloe, and best of luck with thinking of a new gift for Bro.A nice, crisp clean card you have made...must admit my addiction to thickers is bad too.X Mel

SANDIE MALLON said...

hay chickee..

your cards just get better and better.. thanks for the wings.. your the best ..have a great week babe.. catch up soon

Andrea Wiebe said...

Love your card! The little hearts are so sweet :)