Wednesday, February 17, 2010

She Loves Me!!!

Last night I finished this layout;


















i love... Layout
Die-cut pp - Jenni Bowlin Studios, PP - American Crafts (i heart you collection), Alphas - American Crafts, Stickers - Jenni Bowlin Studios, Heidi Swapp, Brads - FTI, Font - Kristen ITC

And a close up of the hand-made flowers;














I have been working on this page for a week or so now, between completing the Scrapz.Amour challenges. It is also for a comp at Scrapz - the February Monthly Challenge, as set by Mel. She asked us to create a LO that documented your love for someone. Instead of journalling from my point of view, which I do a lot of the time, I thought that I'd instead journal about my DD's love for me by using a direct quote from her. If you cannot read the journalling it says;

After a long day of you nagging and annoying me, you came out with this...
“I love your boobies.
I love everything on you.
I love the things you wear.
I love the stuff you say.
I love the things you give me kisses with.
I love everything that you always do”.
It’s moments like this that make the nagging and naughtiness all the more bearable!
I love you too, sweet girl.

So reassuring that she loves my boobies, hey?! LOL! The things kids say!

I think I will also enter this into the American Crafts challenge I entered my card into.

That's it for today. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

awwww, it's gorgeous Chloe. LOL isn't it just like a kid to say something like that :).

Anonymous said...

LOL that is too funny. What beautiful things to say to her Mummy.
Love the LO, your flowers look awesome :)