Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More Scrapz.Amour!

Two more creations that I've made for the Scrapz.Amour comp;



































I am currently working on Lydell's challenge to stamp on fabric. I never even considered this techniaue possible, but now I'm stamping, flocking, and embossing fabric! Crazy!!!

I hope you have had a wonderful Pancake Tuesday! We had eggs on toast followed by pancakes cooked on the bbq down at the beach this morning. They were so yummy!!! Tilly had a swim with her Daddy too. I hear it was VERY cold!!! LOL! Little Ollie enjoyed bouncing in his bouncer, too. It was a really pleasant and relaxing way to start the day.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Hi Chloe. Love the big butterfly, looks fab. Never thought of stamping or embossing fabric what a great idea. Thanks for reminding me it is pancake Tuesday, I love pancakes.

hugs
Kaye x