Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ticklez and More!

I am currently working with the May Ticklez kit and have just completed my first layout using its' contents. Here it is;


















Matilda's First Haircut Layout
Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned paper - Fancy Pants Designs, Little Yellow Bicycle, 3 Bugs in a Rug, Punch - Stampin' Up!, Alphas - Basic Grey, Jewellery tag - unknown, Brads - Basic Grey, FTI, Stamp - American Crafts, Ink - Tsukineko, Embossing powder - Stampin' Up!, Machine thread - craft supply, Kit - May Ticklez kit from Scrapz.Biz.

The photo I have used for this page was taken as Tilly's first lock of hair was cut. I decided to create a little pocket alongside the photo in which to store that very lock of hair! To do so, i simply machine stitched around 3 edges of a pp block. I am yet to actually dig out said lock from my daughter's box of memorabilia... just goes to show how much better it will be to have it in my scrapbook where it can be seen more easily.

The layout you see here is slightly different to the one that I uploaded at Scrapz. the rules for the Ticklez kit is that you se only what is in the kit, with the exception of paint, ink, stitching, alphas and cardstock. Normally I struggle with this and always find myself adding to my card or layout as I work. So I decided to take a pic before I added my finishing touches so that I could still enter it. Here's the 'original';

















I scraplifted the basic design for this layout from a layout I found in the Studio Calico gallery. You can find allieh's layout here.

I have just listed another three items on ebay. They are;
K&Company Ancestry.com Flowers Grand Adhesions
Making Memories Sheer Frame - Flowers
Daisy D's Butterfly Wings Cardstock Stickers

Simply click on the link to take you to where you can bid.

Happy shopping!!!

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

So sweet! What a precious pic!

Sheree said...

This is so lovely Chloe! Love all the stitching and the little pocket you've made. :)

Sheree xx

Melleny Ams said...

I love this, but I already told ya that :)