Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Noteworthy Challenge #29!

For this week's Noteworthy challenge at Scrapz.Biz, Sheree asked us to create a card that incorporated a sun into the design. I really struggled with this challenge... I had plenty of sun-themed product but I just couldn't get any of it to work. I'm mostly happy with how this card eventually turned out. I hope you like it too! Here it is;


















Oh So Happy Birthday to You! Card
Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned paper - Cosmo Cricket, Label sticker - October Afternoon, Alpha stickers - Sassafras Lass, Rub-ons - Imaginisce, Embroidery thread - DMC, Machine thread - craft supply.

Have an oh so happy day!!!

3 comments:

jonim52 said...

Adorable card!

Sheree said...

Well I LOVE it! I'd never guess that you struggled to make this gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along!

Sheree xx

Courtney K said...

this is absolutely awesome!! i love the sentiment & how you changed up the font & the stitching is perfect!

thanks so much for visiting my blog & voting!!! i really appreciate your vote.