Sunday, June 6, 2010

One, Two, Three!!!

I decided to add to the 1st birthday card I made last week and create a set of 3 similar cards using Sass Lass' Cherry Delicious line. Here are my additional cards;


















So Sweet Card
Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned paper - Sassafras Lass, Glimmer spray - Tattered Angels, Stickers - Sassafras Lass (alphas, flower), October Afternoon (label), Twine - Wilton, Button - craft supply, Lace trim - unknown.


















Miss You Card
Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned paper - Sassafras Lass, Glimmer spray - Tattered Angels, Stickers - Sassafras Lass (alphas, scallop outline), October Afternoon (label), Twine - Wilton, Button - craft supply, Lace trim - unknown.

I also made a tag the other night. I used my new favourite paint technique (which is actually a really old technique but I've only just discovered how fun it is!!!) which basically involves scraping various colours of paint across cardstock with the edge of an old plastic card...


















Getaway Tag
Tag - BumbleBee Crafts, Paint - Making Memories, Doily - Little Yellow Bicycle, Stamp - On the Wings of a Dream, Ink - Tsukineko, Embossing Powder - Tim Holtz, Rub-on - Scenic Route, Sticker - October Afternoon, Tape - Pink Paislee, Buttons - craft supply, Embroidery thread - DMC, Staples - Making Memories, Paperclip - unknown.

Just noticed I have gone all shabby with my creations these last few days! Lots of layering and 'rough' looking details, etc. Wonder how long I can keep it up til CAS Chloe returns!!! LOL!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Bye for now!!!

3 comments:

Sheree said...

Beautiful cards Chloe and I love your little tag! Very clever!

Sheree xx

Anonymous said...

Love the cards Clo & the paint effect on the tag looks fantastic :)

Cheryl said...

Congrats on being published!