Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hoo's the Little Cutie?!!

As I mentioned yesterday, Tilly gave herself a haircut! Thought you might like to see the damage! This photo was taken about 2 weeks ago when we made a scarecrow for our vegie patch;


















Please note the gorgeous curly and LONG blonde hair!!!

And this is a photo I took this morning;


















Please note the not-so-gorgeous SHORT blonde hair! Grr!!! There's no hiding this!

I have a card to share, but before I do that, I thought I'd share the fun craft activity Tilly and I did together this morning. She has been collecting toilet rolls for quite a while now. In fact, we've been going through A LOT of toilet paper lately... me thinks a certain someone has discovered that if she uses a bit extra and finishes off the roll she can add another cardboard roll to her stash! LOL! Here's what we made;














She now has 4 cute little paper dolls to play with in her doll's house! She loves them - she's playing with them as I type!!!

Oh... and that reminds me... she did a layout a couple of weeks back. She enjoyed learning how to stencil on her background paper, and had a blast going crazy with the beach-themed stickers!!!


















Last but not least, is my card;













Hoo's the Little Cutie??? Card
Cardstcok - Bazzill, Patterned paper - Crate Paper, Die-cuts - Crate Paper, Chipboard - Collections, Button - unknown, Embroidery thread - DMC, Paint - Making Memories, Twine - craft supply, Ink - Tsukineko, Machine thread - craft supply.

I have had the bits sitting around for this card forever. I had originally planned to make this card for a sketch challenge at Papercrafts Connection, but that deadline has been and gone a month or so ago!!! I reckon I missed it hey?!! I don't expect this card will be published (I'm not really 100% happy with it) so please enjoy actually seeing a card on my blog! Hehehe!!! I feel so terrible... my blog's not much to look at lately.

Well, I think that just about sums it up for now. I will be back later today to post another card that I'm almost done making. 'See' you then!

3 comments:

Sheree said...

Oh no Chloe! It'll grow back though...Thankfully none of mine have ever cut their own hair!!!

Love your cute little owl card!

S xx

Vanessa said...

Don't feel guilty for a sleep in! Goodness knows we need it. My number two cut her fringe to her scalp at that age - and I was talking to her! We were chatting away and snip, right in front of my eyes.

Kerryn said...

oh no! Yep don't think you can hide that one. You'll laugh about it one day....

Cute card Chloe!

BTW thanks for the comment on my blog. You probably didn't recognise me in the photo because I had holiday hair :D.