Monday, June 28, 2010

Thank You Miss Mallon!!!

My friend and co-worker, Sandie, so graciously took up my request for a quick photography session today at the park nearby work. I have been requested to do an artist profile for Cardmaking, Stamping, and Papercraft, but I have no nice photos of myself... you know how it goes, always behind the camera! Until now! Here are my two fave shots;



































Apart from the fact I am quite obviously a bit overweight (LOL!), I really like these photos! They are perfect! Thank you so much Sandie!!! Mwah!!!

I'd love to know which piccie is your fave... leave me a comment and let me know!

Back tomorrow with an OTP to share!

9 comments:

Sheree said...

Your pics are beautiful Chloe! Love them! Which one are you going to choose for the mag? I'll be keeping my eye out for you. :)

Sheree xx

Julie said...

These are both gorgeous Chloe. Love the second one.

Melleny Ams said...

Well look at you, you gorgeous thing. I love both of them.

Anonymous said...

They are both gorgeous. It is rare to have a lovely photo of ourselves.
P.S. I adore your new blog border.
Vanessa

Kerryn said...

Gorgeous Chloe!!!

SANDIE MALLON said...

im so torn to choose a fav.. i think u look hot in both of them.. and anytime honey... mwah..

love your ac otp thingo... hehe..its absolutely devine!!

SANDIE MALLON said...

for some reason the pavers annoy me in the second one..so id go for the first one for the mag!!plus u look gorgeously seductive in the first shot..

Chloe said...

Hi Chloe!! Lovely pics - I think maybe the first one??? Will look out for you in the mag :-)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

They are both beautiful but I'd go with the first one for the mag. Now you have a good excuse to do a selfie layout!! Congrats on the profile too :)