Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thank you!!!

I am eternally grateful to everyone who voted for me in Round 2 of 'So You Think You Can Scrap'! Thanks to you, I have made it through to Round 3!!! I am so totally over the moon!!!

This week we have been challenged by the lovely Kim to fulfill the following criteria on a 8.5x11 or 12x12 layout;

- Use a piece of patterned paper as your background, not cardstock
- Use mix of different types of patterned paper (not from the same story)
- Ink the edges of all patterned paper and photos
- Use a cluster of embellishments
- Use staples
- Use a 6x4 photo

I do most of these things on my layouts from time to time, so I am really looking forward to starting this week's challenge! I'll upload a piccie as soon as it's done!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

YEEHAA Clo, I am sooo happy to hear you got through to the next round.Oh and I am really looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.Congratulations

Toni said...

Woohoo! Chloe, you go girl!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations on making to the next round.

Unknown said...

OMG I'm so happy for you Clo.
Your LO was stunning & I never doubted you'd get through.
Really looking forward to seeing the next one. xxx