Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A card (as promised)!

A bit later than I had planned but posted all the same... here it is... the card I made for Challenge 4 of the Chook Scrap's September cybercrop;














The criteria were;
1. A bird
2. A torn edge
3. Alpha stickers

My fiance helped me set up this outdoor pic of my card! He was totally into it, which was funny but also really lovely!














Before I go, I'd just like to remind you that voting for SYTYCS closes at 7pm EST tonight. So, if you would like to vote for my Round #3 entry, please head to Scraptacular and cast your votes. (All voting details can be found in the SYTYCS 2008 forum under 'SYTYCS Info, Rules & Registrations').

Thanks heaps for dropping by!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Love the card Chloe - and the "on location" photos is so cool. I didn't get anything done on the cyber crop.
Good luck in SYTYCS

Unknown said...

Love your birdie card Clo & the extra special photo is very cool too.
I have a little award for you over on my blog :)

Melissa said...

Cool card Chloe .Great cutting out there