Speaking of love, support, and friendship... my mum, Julie (from Snail Mail), has given me an award...
I'm flattered but at the same time, if she hadn't given me the award she would have been in big trouble, so it kinda doesn't count!!! LOL!
Now I am supposed to pass this award along to 7 of my favourite bloggers, so here goes;
- Mel Blackburn - my favourite scrapper of all time, a lovely, talented, and generous lady, with the most gorgeous little girls (well, after my DD of course!),
- Kimber McGray - my fave American scrapper and card-maker,
- Kirsty Piper - my newset friend in blogland, and fellow SYTYCS contestant. She thinks her blog is "not very exciting", but I definitely beg to differ!
- Anna Fourie - talented beyond words, as well as being one of my Chook Scraps friends (She also has a crush on Matt Damon, but I think that was meant to be a secret LOL! - SORRY ANNA!),
- Sarah Schwerin - the very generous and inspiring owner of Inkurable Stampers, the best stamping blog around,
- Mel Cook - an amazing woman, with incredible talent, and a newly found flair in card-making,
- And my seventh is Mum - even though she's just received it, I want to return it as I love her blog!!! Her cards rock!
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
Now, with all that mushy stuff out of the way, I have my newest layout to show you. It is my entry for Round #4 of SYTYCS!
For this round, we were challenged by Clair Bremner to create a LO either 12 x 12 or 8.5x11 and include the following on the layout;
- masking tape (or another form of decorative sticky tape)
- add hand written journalling directly onto your photo
- use bright colors
For this layout I have used;
- Rub-ons by SEI (blue leaves and flower)
- Bright pp by Pink Paislee (Office Lingo) and Fancy Pants (Daydreams)
- A black Sharpie to write onto my photo, and
- Masking tape in strips around my photo and in the top right corner as an accent.
Thanks for the challenge Clair!
If you would like to vote for me this week, just head to Scraptacular, sign up to the forum, make at least 30 posts, then vote away!!! All voting details can be found in the SYTYCS 2008 forum under 'SYTYCS Info, Rules & Registrations'.
Well, that's it for me for today!
Thanks again for stopping by!