Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Officially Organised!

This morning I finished the last of the Move It challenges from the Biggest Loser comp at Scrapz! YAY! That means my scrap space is clean, tidy, and organised from top to bottom! My mission now is to keep it that way!!!

I just finished making a little journal for one of the Lose It challenges. Rach asked us to alter a notebook to use as a food diary. Here's mine;














I will probably end up using mine to write snippets of journalling in for my layouts as opposed to documenting my food intake as I already have a Weight Watchers journal that I use for that purpose.

FYI, I have used Making Memories Just Chillin' pp scraps to cover my notebook. This particular design is one of my fave MM pps. Love that it's green and dotty AND flourishy! All my faves in one piece of paper!!!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Georgeous journal, I love the paper too it's soooo pretty and bright. Lucy (Munyip Makes) x