Wednesday, January 20, 2010

5 in a Row!!!

... blog posts that is! I amaze myself sometimes!!! LOL!

Today I am sharing a super quick card that I have made using some great products from American Crafts, which just so happen to be one of my fave brands atm. I mean, have you seen their new releases? My absolute fave is Dear Lizzy, which is a collaboration between American Crafts and Elizabeth Kartchner (my scrapping idol!). I cannot wait til these gorgeous products hit stores in Oz!

So, here is the card that I have created for the current MiniMarks challenge over at the Studio blog;













I have used American Crafts Blue Skies MiniMarks (tickled pink word) and American Crafts IM Accents MiniMarks (hearts) to fulfil the "use two MiniMarks" requirement of the challenge, plus an AC House chipboard heart.
Quick and simple, but really cute! I plan to use this card to celebrate the arrival of my SIL's baby... if I am right and it turns out to be a baby girl!!! Otherwise it might not suit! LOL!

I have also started on a LO today but it needs a few more touches so I'll be back tomorrow to share that one. Let's see if I can make it one week with a daily post?! LOL!

Happy Wednesday to you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, I cant wait to see the LO.....and a whole week of posts, I will be sure to hang around for this :)

Sheree said...

Super cute card Clo! I'm so excited about the new AC lines too...just can't wait to get my hands on them!!!!

Sheree xx

Vanessawith3 said...

Love the card Chloe. You might be impressed by your daily blogging but I am impressed by your daily craft!
Vanessa

SANDIE MALLON said...

oi.. you li tart i had it first .. na na na na na

and the wings..

BIG MWA... im up there sat :)

SANDIE MALLON said...

have u got any of the kartchner challenge mags??

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome card Clo. Simple but really effective.