Friday, January 22, 2010

Number 7!!!

I did it! 7 days of blogging! Which means 7 days of creating as Vanessa pointed out! Pretty pleased to have kept so up-to-date on my blog. I hope you have enjoyed it also.

Today I am sharing a card that I whipped up this morning. Again, this was made for Scrapz' BL comp. For this challenge, we had to create a card that used punched, die-cut or embossed shapes. I chose to use the new Nestabilities die my Mother-Dearest got me for my birthday, together with a flower punched with an SU! punch and a leafy thing cut with a Sizzix die.


















Surprise surprise... another baby card! I have babies on the brain at the moment because i am excitedly awaiting the arrival of my first niece or nephew. She or he could arrive any day now!!!

Tonight, Tilly and I are off to a Mother and Child scrap night at our LSS. Should be fun!!! Tilly has her little bag packed. She's just having a kip now so that she can scrap til late. We cannot wait!

Once again I hope you have enjoyed my 7 days of updates. I can't promise it will happen again any time soon, but at least we now know it's possible! LOL!

Happy scrapping!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

This looks great Chloe. Hope you enjoy the Mum and child scrap night. I may have to bring Missy down to one of them.

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Congrats on 7 days of blogging. x
Love what you have done over the past 7 days. xx

Melissa said...

Woohoo good for you Chloe, and wishing you and Till loads of scrappy fun together tonight....BTW that card is divine and isn't the spellbinder delish....XX MEL

Kerryn said...

Woohoo on all the blogging. You've shared some gorgeous stuff Chloe!