Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm a Big Loser!

Yep, you read right! I am participating in The Biggest Loser competition over at Scrapz Biz atm. It is in its last few days, which is why I can proudly proclaim that I am a big loser - I have ditched some of my unwanted stash, I have used some of my scraps and older products, I have organised my scrapping area, I have been exercising, and I have been focusing on making healthy choices everyday. Heck, I reckon I might have even actually lost some weight too!!! It has been so much fun and very inspiring being a part of this competition.

Here are a few of the things that I have created for the Use It part of the comp;














































I have also completed my layout for Scrapbook Creations and posted it off to Kim for the Sketch Challenge feature. It will be in issue 78, so make sure you check it out (and remind me when you see it cos I'll most likely forget! LOL!)

I hope you are enjoying a fabulous weekend, full of scrappy fun!

Til next time...

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

LOL Love the title of your post!
Great creating here honey!!!