Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sorry!

Just want to apologise for my previous post! I wrote up the post and hit publish, then emailed the card to Scrapbook Creations and within 30 seconds heard back that Kim wanted to publish it! So back to my blog I went to remove the image!!! A bit of a tease I know... sorry! I honestly thought it'd be up a bit longer than a few minutes! You'll just have to wait for Issue 81 of Scrapbook Creations - you will see it there!

Guess I'm going to have to make another card to make up it up to you!!! Maybe a Sorry card or a With Sympathy card might be appropriate!!! LOL!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

3 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

wow, that was quick!! CONGRATS on the acceptance!!

hope everything is going well :) x

SANDIE MALLON said...

congrats on the pick up babe.. love your stuff..

and excuses excuses.. give us some EYE candy woman.... hehe

hugs
xx

Chloe said...

LOL, don't be TOO sorry ... just create something else for us ;-) LOL