Monday, May 31, 2010

buyster.com.au

A couple of weeks back I was approached by a representative of buyster.com.au, which is an awesome online store that you just have to check out! Basically they allowed for me to take my pick of the stall in exchange for posting here just a few words about their store. Here's what I chose;










It is the Oran Leather Jewellery Roll... and I just love it! I think it will make the perfect solution to safely transport my jewellery to our wedding destination when I get married early next year, as well as whenever we travel. I am getting a black one, but as you can see it is also available in Brown, Red, Navy and Ivory.

Among other things, buyster.com.au also sells some really lovely kids toys, lighting and storage perfect for your scrapping area, rugs, kitchenware, and entertainment units... and you can buy it all from the comfort of your own home! I encourage you to check it out for yourself... you will most likely be as surprised as I was to see just how extensive their product range is.

Happy shopping!!!

I'll be back tomorrow to share a mini album that I have been working on as part of May's Monthly Challenge at Scrapz.

No comments: