Monday, May 17, 2010

Post #2 for the Day!!!

It seems everyone is blog hopping about this morning... my first post of the day has already had 3 comments left on it! That is record speed girls!!!

Anyway, I thought I'd make a quick card this morning before work that was inspired by a card made by Kristina Werner a while back. As I still have a bit of time before I have to head off to work, so I'm sharing my creation right away! Here it is;


















Happy Birthday Giraffe Card
Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned paper - Cosmo Cricket, Chipboard alphas - Basic Grey, Chipboard giraffe - Sassafras Lass, Black embroidery thread - DMC.

I made this card for this week's Noteworthy challenge at Scrapz which was to create a card using stickers. I used chipboard stickers for this one, but have some other ideas lined up using regular stickers too. Just have to wait and see if I get time to create them before Wednesday night... you know how it is!!!

I also tried to use older products - the pp is Jack's World by Cosmo and the chipboard is from the Bungle Jungle collection Sass Lass released last year. I have so much older product begging to be used... but also too much new stuff that I am busting to cut into! Oh the dilemma!!! LOL!

Anyway, I best get going and get ready for work! Enjoy the rest of your day!

7 comments:

Kerryn said...

I love this Chloe, the colours are gorgeous!!

Sheree said...

So cute Chloe! Love that giraffe!

Sheree xx

Julie said...

This is a sweet card Chloe love that giraffe and thanks.

Chloe said...

This is so cute - just love that Sass Lass range :-)

Anonymous said...

Too cute Clo. Love the giraffe & the way you did the sentiment :)

Kirsty said...

Oh how super sweet!!! Love it!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Adorable card!! Love the way you arranged the letters and how the giraffe sticks up above the card. TFS!