Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!

I hope that you get a chance to scrap today! I plan to do at least one page and some cards too (ok so cards aren't technically scrapbooking but I like them!)

If you're in need of some inspiration, there's a heap of challenges going on about the place. I've seen some advertised at Creating Keepsakes, Wicked Princesses, and Studio Calico to name just a few. I will be participating in the Daily Dozen challenges set by Deb at Scrapz.Biz - they look like a lot of fun and are really simple too.

Hopefully I'll be back in the next couple of days to share what I have created.

Happy NSD!!!

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

No scrapping here :( I am sooooo behind with upcoming uni deadlines its not funny!!! Hope you enjoyed a wonderfully scrappy day though!