Monday, October 6, 2008

Time to Share my WCMD Cards

I have just come inside from photographing my cards - I cannot wait to share so here goes!!!

My first card of the day was this simple Halloween card;


















I will entering this card into the October challenge at Inkurable Stampers. This month Sarah has asked that we create a 'Spooky-themed' card using at least one stamp. The word 'happy', which forms part of this card's greeting, was stamped using a stamp taken from Stampin' Up's set, , then coated with a thin layer of glue, and dusted with flocking powder. I have also used patterned papers and brads from Making Memories' current Halloween line, Spellbound. I just LOVE this card!

Next up, here is four Christmas cards, 3 of which were made using past CPS sketches;


















These are my favourites;































Over at Scrap Pile there was held a WCMD cybercrop. As part of the DT, my dear ol' Ma set a blind card-making challenge, and I couldn't wait to play along! Here is what I came up with;


















Once I had photographed it for Scrap Pile, I decided to take it apart and add some stitching. Here's the final design;


















Upon completion, this poor little card was whisked away by my partner who was heading off to his best mate's engagement party! At least I'm useful for something hey!!! LOL!

Last but not least is my favourite card, not just from the weekend, but all time!!! I made this card for Melissa Phillips' WCMD challenge to use felt on a card. These Fancy Pants have been sitting in my stash almost completely unused so I decided to pull them out and use them for the challenge. Here's my creation;























I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! Not sure I'll be able to bring myself to part with it!

Well, that's my seven-card-batch from Saturday!!! I hope you have been inspired!

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Adorable! Ohhh...I love all of your cards and especially the one for my challenge---I can tell you had a wonderfully fun time this weekend.
Thanks for playing along.
Melissa

Kirsty said...

Love the cards!!! I don't think I would be able to part with any of them!

Julie said...

they look great chloe

Wendy said...

These cards are simply adorable! I love all the little details with the felt and how you arranged your sentiment on the card...amazing! It is so cute! Thanks for joining in the challenge. Wendy Johnson

Cuchy said...

How fabulous card. Really like the background for your spooky one. M.Carmen

Unknown said...

Love your cards Clo & loved spending WCMD with you even more.
You out carded me well & truly :)

Iness KRAFT said...

Very nice cart

scrapkiss by Paris

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Wow you're a machine!!!