Sorry just had to get that off my chest! My little girl is a bit out of sorts, and I am going a little crazy as a result so am in serious need of some chill out time!!! LOL!
I sincerely hope you all had a wonderful World CardMaking Day yesterday! I certainly did!!! I spent the day at my parent's place making cards with Mum. I created 7 cards between 10am and midnight. While this may not sound like a lot, throw into the mix a screaming kid and my severe commitment issues (I could push paper and embellishments around until the cows come home! LOL!), my 7 cards are one pretty impressive batch! I would love the share these creations with you, but it will have to wait until tomorrow because I have not yet photograhed them.
My entry for Round 5 of SYTYCS is done!!! By the time I completed my layout, late Friday night, I had converted a pizza box into a layout, and I was covered head to toe in paint, ink, and Glossy Accents! LOL!
Needless to say, this arty/freestyle thing is pretty fun, and, I must admit, the results are quite satisfying. However, I really cannot see myself doing it again any time soon.
But... enough chit chat... here it is;
According to the criteria, I have used;
1. Thrift item - pizza box (torn to 12x12 size), masking tape,
2. Handmade title - 'beach' has been made from the white backing paper from chipboard alphas and 'bum' has been hand-painted,
3. Paint - ummm... there ain't a lot on my layout that's actually paint free!!!
4. Odd shaped base/overhanging elements - torn edges and over-hanging pp strip,
5. Doodling - aroung edges of smaller photo, along pp strip, scalloped-look doodling in a few spots too.
Please vote for me if you get the chance - it is much appreciated!
Also, don't forget that I'll be back tomorrow sometime to share my WCMD creations! Do pop by!