Wednesday, July 14, 2010

They're Invited!!!

... well, they will be tomorrow once the invites are handed out... cos today I finally got around to finishing Tilly's birthday invitations for her 4th birthday. She's insisted on a Pony party and everything has to be pink and purple. Such specifics have made party entertainment, food, the decorations, and invites pretty easy to organise - the pony rides are booked, the food and decoration ideas are slowly coming to me, and the invites are made! Yay! Here's the invite;

























Matilda's Fourth Birthday Invitations
Cardstock - Bazzill, Stamps - Stampin' Up!, American Crafts, Ink - Ranger, Tsukineko, unknown, Embossing powder - Allison Ellis, Ribbon - unknown.

I only made 12, but it still took FOREVER!!! Lucky I had trouble sleeping the other night cos it gave me a chance to cut everything and tie those terribly annoying bows!

Miss Tilly approves of her invitations too, which is a huge plus!!!

It's her birthday next Tuesday and I have heaps to organise between now and then... so I'm outta here!!!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Very cute invitations Chloe!

Andie said...

So nice n neat!! I made my daughters party invites today, using 'leftover' paper and hand-drawn cakes... I don't even want to put them on my blog!!