Monday, July 5, 2010

Simon Says...

... make a card using checks! So I did! This is my entry for this week's challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog;


















Butter Milk Birthday Card
Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned paper - Basic Grey, October Afternoon, Stickers - October Afternoon, Rub-on - Imaginisce, Twine - unknown, Machine thread - craft supply.

I also used the following image as inspiration for my design as part of Challenge 23 on the BasicGrey Challenges blog;















I was inspired by the colours and the little berries and the circular shape of the dish. I used old Basic Grey Boxer patterned paper as my item from Basic Grey.

Thanks for popping by!

4 comments:

Chloe said...

Well isn't this just the cutest card!!!!! Love the spots and checks :-)

Marcea said...

Great card. I love your style so much. Thankyou so much for joining us this week on Simon Say Stamp challenge blog
-x-

Julie said...

how sweet chloe

Heather said...

What a stunning card Chloe, love your colour and paper choice and gorgeous details.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx