Thursday, April 8, 2010

Reduce Reuse Recycle!!!

This week I received a letter from Scrapbook Creations. The envelope it came in was 100% recycled so was a gorgeous Kraft colour. I immediately got out my punches and cut from it as any shapes and borders as I could manage. For the card I am sharing today, I took 3 scalloped circles that I had punched from the envelope and transformed them into a pretty floral embellishment. I teamed it with some of my yummy new Botanique stuff, and this is what I came up with;


















Recycled Congratulations Card
Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned paper - American Crafts, Paper - recycled envelope, Brad - American Crafts, Colour spray - Tattered Angels, Stamps - Prima, American Crafts, Ink - Ranger, Twine - craft supply.

I am really happy with the sprayed/stamped patterned paper on this and also how the sprayed handmade flower turned out. I am only new to making my own flowers... it is so fun and really quite addictive. If you have any links to some fun flower-making tutorials, be sure to let me know!!!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, too, while you're here.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

You clever girl! The card is just gorgeous :).

Sheree said...

What a beautiful card! Very clever Chloe!

Sheree xx
ps. oh and don't stress about the Legoland stuff...it's totally fine. :)