The last day of 2009 is here. I cannot believe that a decade has passed since the evening we waited for the turn of the century and the much hyped up Y2K Bug! LOL! I was only 13 then, but it seems just like yesterday. Tonight, we will see in a new year and a new decade. Bring on 2010!!!
The past year has been a good one for me. Of course there has been moments when it's all got a bit much, and I've felt down or stressed or unwell, but for the most part, 2009 has been a pretty damn good year! Some of the highlights include;
1. Being bridesmaid for my Sister-in law early January.
2. Finding out in January that I was pregnant with our second child.
3. Our mid-year family road trip between Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne.
4. Having my work published for the first time in June in Scrapbooking Memories.
5. Meeting our new son, Oliver, in September.
6. Good times and fun memories made with family all year long.
Here's hoping 2010 is as good, if not better, as 2009, both for me and my family, and for you and yours!!! Happy New Year!!!