Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Star Obsession!

It seems I have a small obsession with stars at this present time! Last week I did the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star LO and today it's a card featuring a handmade star accent! I made this one by die-cutting a star from Bazzill using a Sizzix die. I then curled a piece of wire using round-nosed pliers and stuck it behind the star using foam pads. I think stars are the perfect accent for any baby-related project, whether it be for a girl or boy!!!

Well, back to my card... I made this one for a surprise sketch challenge on one of my favourite forums, Chook Scraps. If you would like to view the challenge, including the sketch I have used, follow this link;

http://www.chookscrapsscrapbooking.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6380

I used the sketch almost exactly for my take except that I removed the greeting from the top left corner.

Here's my card;















Oh... and I should mention that the paper and sticker I have used here are from the Hush-a-Bye range by the lovely Melissa Frances. TFL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Chloe, love the wire, it looks great :)

Melissa said...

The wire looks fantastic Chloe, love what you have done with your card.You and your Mum are quite talented aren't you.Hope you are well.