Friday, June 27, 2008

Chook Scraps Cybercrop Creations

Last weekend was Chook Scraps' June Cybercrop. Like usual, we all had a ball, chatting, playing games (I won 20 Questions #1 on the Friday!!!), and completing the challenges. I worked all day Saturday and was quite busy with the party on Sunday so I only had enough time to complete two of the four challenges.

This month, Chook Scraps newest DT member, Sue-Maree, set her first cybercrop challenge, Challenge 4, which was to create a card based on her lovely sketch. Here's what I came up with;



















I used pp from Kaiser, MM chipboard (which I covered with white Bazzill), Creative Imaginations ribbon, and a rub-on by Little Yellow Bicycle. I just love how striking the green, black, and white look together.

I also had a chance to complete Challendge 2 which was set by Jan. She formulated a word sketch' for us to follow, just like those released each month on Scrapping Word Pictures. I chose to use a photo of my DD taken at Perth Zoo on Mother's Day. My take on the sketch varies quite a bit from how it should have turned out b/c my photo is in landscape orientation whereas the requirement was to use a portrait photo. I had to make a few changes to accomodate this, but I am happy how it eventually turned out. Here it is;


















As you can see... I used the Sugared range by Basic Grey for this LO... definitly my fave right now!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Chloe, you've been tagged.
Please visit my blog for all the details.
LOVE the pic of yourself, looks awesome :)

Maree said...

Ahhhh huh......... Welcome to the land of blogging and you now have a regular stalker LOL

Sarah Feeney said...

Gorgeous layout and LOVE your card! Awesome stuff!

SANDIE MALLON said...

that is such a gorgeous page chloe...