Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Quick Share!

Just a super quick post today to share a card that I created the other day. I have been experimenting with accordian flowers. They are time consuming but look good. I want to try making some with decorative edges next.

Anyway, here's the card;


















Flutter By card
Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned paper - American Crafts, Cosmo Cricket, Tag - American Crafts, Sticker - Comso Cricket, Button - craft supply, Twine - Paperphine, Embroidery thread - DMC.

I am entering this into the Top Tip Tuesday stitching challenge.

Like I said, super quick! Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Maggie's Crafts said...

Great card! Love the colour combo. :)

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

Maggie

xx

Kerryn said...

Beautiful card Chloe!!

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine