Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Four More!!!

As expected, I chatted up a storm today with the ladies at the Scrap Attack, but I still managed to create 4 cards. I kinda cheated cos three of the four cards are the same design, but they round out my Christmas card stash for 2010... yep, my cards are made BEFORE December! They may even be written out and posted before December, too... that would be a world record for me!!! Anyway, here's my cards;


















Merry Christmas Card Trio
Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned paper - Making Memories, Holly embellishments - Making Memories, Fonts - Edwardian Script, Elegance.


















You're Ace Card
Cardstock - Bazzil, Patterned paper - Crate Paper, Twine - Papertrey Ink, Font - DilleniaUPC.

The ladies were all 'oohing' and 'ahhing' over the Christmas cards I made, but in reality they were really easy to create. I printed the sentiments out on the computer before I headed out to the crop and the rest was just a matter of cutting and sticking. These'd be great for a production line style of card if you have left your festive cardmaking to the last minute like I normally do.

The other card is a Father's Day-type card or a just because card for Dad. It didn't really turn out how I imagined but my Dad doesn't like the responsibility of overly intricate cards so I think this'll be perfect for him!

That's it for me for a few days I think. I need to rest my mojo! LOL!

Enjoy the rest of your week and have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

clap clap clap..
they are awesome cards. may I please have some of your organization with the Christmas cards, posting out, writing on etc...??

Have a good day x

Sheree said...

Well done Chloe finishing all your Christmas cards already! I still need to start mine! LOL Yours look great!