Thursday, November 5, 2009

Round 3!

The kiddos are asleep but due to wake up any moment, so I better make this quick... just wanted to share my latest layout which I have made for Round 3 of The Scrapper of Oz. Here it is;


















This week we had the following criteria to incorporate;

  • the chore you/or someone else despise the most
  • a title that followed the pattern "pat, pat, pat" (the verb repeated three times)
  • distressing techniques to symbolize your dislike of your chosen task
  • a red flower and white ribbon or string somewhere on the page

As always, Heike pushed me to the limits with her very creative challenge-setting skills, but I am happy with the end result.

You may have noticed my Round 2 entry has been removed from my blog... it has been accepted for pub! Yay!!! This is only my third layout acceptance, so I'm pretty stoked. Can't wait to see my baby boy in print!

The peace is now over... DD is awake. Time for me to go!

Have a good week!

5 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

gorgeous LO Chloe and congrats on the mag acceptance,
:0 x

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Chloe you story brings back memories of my youngest, except his was in his pram. They do grow out of it, I promise!

Your layout is wonderful as always, congrats on the publication!

hugs
Kaye x

Kerryn said...

Woohoo Chloe! Love this layout too :).

Krissy Christie said...

Yay for the pub Chloe!!

Love that LO awwwww he is so gorgeous :)

Krissy xx

Anonymous said...

OMG chloe, This amazing, I totally love it !!!