Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sneeky peak!!!

The March Card kit is now available in the Pre Order Section of the Wicked Princesses store. Here's a sneak peak;














This AMAZING kit is priced at only $14.95. This includes all products shown, free project sheets, and access to the blog classroom. Pretty awesome value for money, huh?!

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my first DT kit (the March Card Kit) so I can begin creating in readiness for the Wicked Princesses gallery reveal on March 12th.

On the 27th of March, I will also be holding the very first Card Class in the online classroom of the Wicked Princesses blog. I will show participants how to create FOUR cards with this month's great kit. Like I said earlier, by purchasing a Wicked Princesses kit, you automatically receive access to the blog classroom. No further fees are required. So make sure you pre-order your kit NOW, and I'll see you in the classroom for lots of creative fun!

That's it for today. I'll be back shortly to share a (secret) project that I have been working on for Becky Fleck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kit looks great...Goodluck with your class, I hope it is very succesful

Unknown said...

Ooohhh I can't wait to see what you make with your goodies. The class sounds like heaps of fun :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

It's going to be FAB!!! Yay for us!! :)

SANDIE MALLON said...

cant wait to see what u come up with chickee....

the kit does look delic...

hugs
xx

Melissa said...

How exciting Chloe, and I bet you are creating right now with your Mum.Can't wait to see what you do with this yummy kit.