Saturday, January 1, 2011

Aussie Cards For Sale is currently running a designer search and I have decided to enter four cards so that I might be considered as a designer for the site. I love the idea behind the site - it is a place to buy quality Australian-made handmade cards at a great price!

Here's cards I am submitting;
























































































If you get a chance, pop on over to Aussie Cards For Sale and snap up a card made by the likes of Liz Weber and Fran Tynan... and you'll get it cheaper than a store-bought card! Bargain!!!

3 comments:

Kerryn said...

These are gorgeous Chloe! You'll be in for sure :).

Getting nervous yet? That wedding date is getting closer and closer. I bet it's exciting too :).

Liz Weber said...

So glad you are trying out for Aussie Cards for Sale Chloe, you are a shoe in for sure with these gorgeous cards! Thanks for the sweet mention :-)

Happy New Year Chloe!

Unknown said...

Hi Chloe,
Thanks for your card submission. I will be in touch via email.
Alicia xx