Friday, May 15, 2009

Fiskars Fun and May DT Cards!

I had an awesome day yesterday... I was part of the Fiskars Team demonstrating and teaching at the Perth Craft and Quilt Fair! Here are a couple of pics taken on the day;














Left to right; Elie, Pip, Evana, Kim, Me, and Maursie down at the front... all looking VERY orange!














As you can see, we all had a great time, as did the ladies who stopped by to create their own card and address book using products and tools from Fiskars!

I can't wait to get back there tomorrow for my second day at the booth. Do pop by and say hello if you get the chance!

If you need any more info, just check by the Fiskars blog.

In other news, today is Reveal Day over at WIcked Princesses! This month, I was lucky enough to work with the May Card Kit, which is packed full of bright and funky patterned paper, stickers, embellishments, and stamps from Basic Grey's Lime Rickey collection. It was heaps of fun working with this kit... here's what I came up with;

















































Instructions for the first two cards will be up on the blog soon.

Well, that's it for today. I'll be back tomorrow evening with my example for the next Wicked Princesses' 7 Deadly Sins challenge.

8 comments:

Kerryn said...

Lucky you, it looks like you had fun!

Love the cards, those Lime Rickey papers are SO cool :).

Melissa said...

And don't you look good in ORANGE Chloe.Can just see the baby bump...wink..Loving the Lime Rickey cards.Have fun tomorrow again at the booth

Unknown said...

You look so cute in orange Clo.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, you're a fab teacher.
The Lime Rickey cards look awesome.
I love how they all turned out :)

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Yummm I LOVE Lime Rickey!

Sorry if I wasnt overly friendly the other day when I popped in to the shop - had a helluva day - had just found out my friend with cancer was very ill so I wasnt in the best headspace!!

Kim said...

Thank you so much Chloe for working the two days and helping us out. You made our days so much easier and it is always fun working with you. See you soon.

Kim xx

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Love your Lime Rickey cards! It was such a fun kit to work with wasn't it? I wanted to go to the craft fair but didn't make it! Oh well maybe next time hey :)

SANDIE MALLON said...

you look gorgoeus in the pics chloe.. you look gorgeous on any day speshial with that glow you have happening.. your cards are just gorgoeus.. have a great week chick..

hugs
xx

(Favvis)Maria said...

Really pretty cards!