Thursday, April 22, 2010

Beware!!! Big Post!!!

I have quite a bit to share today!!!

First up, I have made another card for the Dear Lizzy Week challenge at the Studio. Here it is;














Have a Splendid Day Card
Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned paper - American Crafts, Chipboard - American Crafts, Stamp - American Crafts, Ink - Tsukineko, Clear embossing powder - Stampin' Up!.

Pretty much along the same lines as the previous card. I think this will make a nice Mother's Day card!

Next are two tags that I created a couple of weeks back. I am particularly fond of the birdie tag... I think I may end up using it on a card.


















Hi Tag
Cardstock - Bazzill, Acetate - Hambly Screen Prints, Stamps - Pink Paislee, Technique Tuesday, Ink - Tsukineko, Alphas - Heidi Swapp, Ribbon - unknown, Raffia - craft supply, Scallop punch - Marvy Uchida.














Thankful Tag
Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned paper - Cosmo Cricket, Stamps - Stampin' Up!, Pink Paislee, Ink - Tsukineko, Ribbon - Making Memories, Button - craft supply, Twine - craft supply.

Last night I made a Christmas-themed giftcard holder. Yes, it's early... I know, but there are a few submission calls about the place that I am considering participating in and I thought this'd make a nice project. It is basically a matchbook-style giftcard holder made from Making Memories' Mistletoe collection. I am really happy with how this has turned out - it's cute and a fun design.


















For You Matchbook-Style Giftcard Holder
Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned paper - Making Memories, Felt sticker - Making Memories, Word stickers - Making Memories, Staple - Making Memories, Ribbon - unknown, Punch - Stampin' Up!.

That's it for my crafty shares... but I still have one more thing left to post... this little cutie;




















































This beanie was bought for Ollie when he was born by a friend of mine, and now it finally fits him! Just in time for winter!!! I took these pics while he was crawling around his bedroom, trying to grab my camera. He loves my camera... but I don't love that he sucks on it!!! LOL!

Well, sorry for the big post! If you made it to the end... well done!!!

After all the card-making I've been doing lately, I have an itch to scrap. Hopefully will get a few pages done over the weekend.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Ollie certainly is growing up very fast! Gorgeous creations Chloe.

Anonymous said...

What a cute beanie. Great to see him looking so much better. Love all your cards.